Lovilee is a multi-award-winning home-decor and lifestyle blog you can visit at lovilee.co.za . It’s brimming with party and recipe ideas and superb DIY tutorials on everything from upcycling old bottles for Christmas decor to making your own gorgeous bath bombs!
The creative savant behind the blog is local mom Karen Kelly, who’s affectionately known as KaRi. As an exclusive treat for Essentials readers, KaRi will be hosting two crafting sessions at Multiflora Mall in Joburg on Saturday, 30 November.
What can you expect at the Christmas decor workshop?
SESSION 1: 9am-10am
This session is FREE, including limited take-home goodie bags. Only 250 spots are available; booking is essential.
In the first session, KaRi will be delivering exciting and inspiring festive DIY insights to make your home, well, Lovilee! This creative Christmas journey will cover everything from how to plan and style your Christmas table, to crafting your very own decorations and trying out new things with gift wrapping. This is sure to take the stress out of the festive season!
SESSION 2: 10.30am-12pm
This session costs R400pp, including a take-home goodie bag, plus the items you’ll need for the workshop (florist’s tape and wire, eucalyptus, two wreath frames, baubles, boxes and vinyl stickers for advent calendar). Only 30 tickets are available; booking is essential.
In the second session of the day, KaRi will be leading an incredible hands-on workshop, where you’ll be able to learn how to make a bright and colourful Christmas wreath as well as your very own advent calendar. Don’t miss out!
For more info and to book a spot, see caxtonevents.co.za
When: Saturday, 30 November
Where: Multiflora Mall, corner Marjorie Street and Fig Place Road, City Deep, Joburg
Terms and conditions
- Payment for session two is to be made within 24 hours of booking; the booking is only confirmed once the payment has been received, and a 30% cancellation fee applies.
- Tickets are limited and cannot be reserved.
- Tickets will be sold to the first 30 people on a first come, first served basis for session two.
- Limited seats will be booked on a first come, first served basis for session one.
- Transport to and from the event is for the attendees’ own account.