It’s party season! While entertaining over the festive season can be all kinds of fun, it can also be all kinds of stressful — especially if you’re entertaining in a house that isn’t your own. And with New Year’s Eve in the mix of parties to throw (or even just to attend), we’ve decided to do the thinking for you and bring you a few party essentials. You’re welcome!
- Keep the refreshments cool and flowing in this fab dispenser. The inner tubes will help keep the drink cool and give it an awesome flavour injection. R365, In Good Company.
- There’s nothing like a bunch of crazy props to get a fun night on its way, and these photo booth props are absolutely perfect! R59,99, Mr Price Home.
- Mix up some moreish cocktails (check out some recipes here) in these super cool cocktail shakers. They come with fun party decorations, so they’re certainly a win. R99,95, Woolworths.
- Be sure you know which Champagne or wine glass belongs to you with these fun glass markers. R39,99, Mr Price Home.
- Combat those threats of a blackout and set the mood with a nifty solar Consol jar or two. They also make for fab table décor and are a great alternate to candles. R189,99, Pick n Pay.
- Zhush up your table with a little bit of gold. The gorgeous tablecloth and stunning glasses will glam up your party in an instant. R250 and R59,95, both Woolworths.
- There’s no doubt that you will be popping the bubbly, and in keeping with the gold and glam theme, these Champagne glasses couldn’t be more perfect. R169,99 for set of 3, Mr Price Home.
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.