Remember last year when every second word you heard was ‘stikeez’, either chanted by your colleagues as they added to the collections perched on their computer screens or shrieked by your kids in delight when you brought home a few bags of groceries?
Well… just like Arnold Schwarzenegger, they’re back.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Stikeez
- This time the new Stikeez (or Stikeez 2, to those in the know) are marine themed — think fish, octopi and terrifying creatures from the deep.
— Essentials magazine (@essentialsmagSA) October 24, 2016
- The best thing about the new collection is that there are fancy new Stikeez with glitter and pearl effects. PLUS 2 glow in the dark Stikeez, which we are VERY excited about (for our kids, you know).
- There are 24 Stickeez to collect, and, like last time, you get 1 free every time you spend R150 at Pick n Pay. Here’s what the full Stikeez collection looks like.
- Pick n Pay has also got some super cool Stikeez-related paraphernalia to go with your Stikeez, including, Stikeez plush toys — which are kind of adorable. They cost R99 and we’re sure they’re going to sell out very quickly, so get yours now!
— Pick n Pay (@PicknPay) October 24, 2016
- There’s also an app, of course. You can download the Pick n Pay Stikeez app for your iOS and Android devices. The app lets you catch Stikeez in bubbles at Pick n Pay stores — which is, quite frankly, genius.
- The Stikeez will be available until 18 December, or until stock runs out.
- Your Stikeez can help you win! Pick n Pay is also giving away weekly prizes and a Pick n Pay gift card if you snap a pic of you and your Stikeez and post it to Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #PnPStikeez2. Find out more about the competition here.
- If that’s not enough info, visit the Stikeez 2 website to find out more, or watch the fun TV ad below