Feeling down? Happy? Tired? Celebratory? Yip, we agree, regardless of the weather or occasion, there’s nothing like a cuppa tea. Why not change things up a little with these awesome teas?
- For a unique range of flavours, try the international brand that has people talking — Chaplon Tea (from R195, chaplon.co.za).
- The Normann Copenhagen delicious range of teas are more than just teas… they give you a piece of art for your kitchen, too (R299,95, Entrepo).
- Try something new with the Tea Forte range of herbal teas from Yuppiechef.com (R160). You can even add some ice for a refreshingly cold treat.
Of course, you’ll need something to make it in and drink it out of…
- With this stunning Tetsubin tea infuser from Eetrite (R429,99), you’ll not only have a delicious cup of tea, but an awesome piece of home décor. What a win.
- No need to worry about any tea wastage with this nifty tea for one set from Le Creuset (R399).
- Prevent stains on your table with this stunning ornate teapot trivet from Yuppiechef.com (R159).
Please note that these prices were correct at the time of publishing. Prices and availability of stock are subject to change at the discretion of the supplier.