So you’ve got someone in your life who’s super special, but you’re not sure how to treat them for Valentine’s Day? Oh and, if you could not spend that much money, that’d be great too.
If you’ve downloaded SA’s fastest growing cashback shopping app, then you know how easy it is to grab deals you love, save your hard-earned cash and get real cash back. Even better, we’ve got 8 brilliant ways for you to spend your SNAPnSAVE cashback this Valentine’s Day — so you can score some serious points with your sweetheart without actually spending a cent!
1. Take your other half for a romantic dinner at Primi. That’s right. You can spend your cashback at any Primi countrywide! Imagine. You. Them. Sharing a bowl of mouth-watering spaghetti à la Lady and the Tramp style. And if you’ve earned enough cash back, it won’t cost you a cent!
2. Splash out on flowers, bubble bath and some candles at any Checkers, Shoprite or Pick ‘n Pay and set up a romantic evening for two in the tub — or for one depending on the size of your bathtub or relationship status.
3. Swiped right and the next thing you know you’re setting a time and place for a coffee date? Woah, lucky you. Head to your nearest Vida e Caffè and treat your new chommie to a Chai Latte. And if you two really hit it off, go all out and throw in a Croissant knowing your cashbacks have got your, uh, back.
4. Celebrating a milestone? Maybe they’ve just moved in, moved on (and have finally stopped drunk dialing you) or you’re about to pop the question? Pop open a bottle of bubbly! You read that right. Your SNAPnSAVE cashbacks are welcome at LiquorShop Checkers, LiquorShop Shoprite and Pick ‘n Pay Liquor. Bottoms up.
5. Get gifting. From perfume to protein shakes, Dis-Chem opens up the world of wellness to you and your cashbacks. Spend them on your squeeze and make sure to take full advantage of the free gift wrapping that typically goes down near the exits.
6. And the gifting doesn’t have to stop there. Your SnapnSave cashbacks can make themselves right at home at all Cellucity stores. Besides, nothing says, “We’re meant to be” like matching smartphone covers?
7. First date? Nervous and in desperate need of a little Dutch courage? Great. We’ve got just the thing. Share a cocktail or 5 and pick up your News Cafe tab with your cashbacks.
8. We’re saving the best for last. Two words. WeChat Wallet. Transfer your cashbacks to your WeChat Wallet and pay for all of your SnapScan purchases at supporting retailers EVERYWHERE. Want a couple’s massages? You got it. Handmade hipster jewellery from a craft market? No prob. Tattooing your beloved’s name on your arm at a backstreet tattoo parlour? Consider it done!