The UK’s number one parenting event, The Baby Show, will be held in Johannesburg on 28-30 September 2018 – and you don’t want to miss out!
If you’re a parent-to-be or the parent of a child between the ages of 0 and 4 years, you’re in for a treat this September when The Baby Show and #MeetUp stops by at Joburg’s Kyalami International Convention Centre.
Here’s what you can expect at the event:
- #MeetUp workshops throughout Saturday (limited space available!) hosted by Meg Faure, co-author of the Baby Sense book series
- Maternity and kids fashion shows and kids entertainment on the main stage with Letshego Zulu
- 150 pregnancy and baby-related exhibitors, including Medela, Stokke, BabiesRUs, Angelcare, Peg Perego Babies R Us and many more
- Colief Colic Clinic
- Floradix Juice Bar
- Medela Private Breastfeeding Area
- Tommee Tippee Culinary Theatre
- Safe and Secure Squish Crèche
- Dad Zone, powered by Porsche SA
- Vicks Pampering Zone
- Free shop & drop and collect-by-car service
- Pushchair testing obstacle course and Peg Perego Drive & Go activities
- The latest in maternity, baby and toddler fashion and accessories
With a line-up that promises to be both highly educational and entertaining at the #MeetUp sessions, you’ll want to grab your tickets early. The #Meetup workshops and talks include leading childcare experts like breastfeeding researcher Dr Danielle Prime, The Dad Book author Craig Wilkinson, obstetrician and gynaecologist Dr Tom Mokaya and dietician Katherine Megaw, as well as financial advice manager Priya Naicker, childcare expert Sr Ann Richardson, sleep expert Dr Alison Bentley, paediatrician Dr Britta McLaren, fitness expert Letshego Zulu, and Janice Windt, time management coach.
After attending these sessions, you’ll definitely feel prepared for the next few years of your precious child’s life. The full line-up can be found on The Baby Show website.
When: Friday 28 to Sunday 30 September 2018 (#MeetUp on Saturday only)
From 9:30am to 5:30pm (8:30am on Saturday)
Where: Kyalami International Convention Centre, Johannesburg
Cost: Early-bird Tickets start from R85, free for kids under 11. Use promo code CAXTONS to save R10 on every ticket package!
You could be a lucky winner of double tickets to The Baby Show and #MeetUp. Simply complete the form below to enter the competition.
This competition closes on 31 August 2018.
Terms and conditions apply
Question: Which day of The Baby Show and #MeetUp can you attend? Friday, Saturday or Sunday?