Oh dear, this competition is over. Why not click here to enter one of our other fabulous competitions?
Since July this year, our favourite food blogger, The Kate Tin, has been baking up a storm just for Essentials readers. Every month we can’t wait to see (and taste) what droolworthy recipe she’s cooked up for us.
To celebrate 6 months of #KateBakes we’re giving away awesome baking hampers, filled with goodies so you can get your bake on.
What’s in the hampers?
- An exclusive Kate Bakes apron valued at R250
- Afrikoa bean-to-bar chocolate gift pack valued at R120
- A Natura unrefined sugar hamper worth R300
How to enter
All you have to do is make one of The Kate Tin’s recipes that has been featured in Essentials magazine, take a photo and then share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #EssentialsXTheKateTin. Don’t forget to tag Essentials and The Kate Tin in your post!
Here’s a reminder of all the delicious treats The Kate Tin has made for us so far (a few of them are available online, in case you missed that issue).
- July — Caramelised white chocolate lava puddings
- August — Brown butter chocolate chip cookies
- September — Caramel peppermint crisp mousse cake
- October — Frozen chocolate tiramisu
- November — Chocolate Amarula ice-cream lollies
- December — Christmas gingerbread cake with brandy butter frosting. You can find this recipe in the December issue of Essentials, which is on shelf from 21 November
If you’d prefer, you can also enter by submitting your photo using the form below. Remember, you can only enter by making one of The Kate Tin’s recipes that has been featured in Essentials.
Happy baking, and remember, it’s the holidays, so calories don’t count! The competition closes on December 31, so there’s plenty of time to get your bake on.
Terms and conditions apply.