Digital Entertainment On Demand, (DEOD) is the first online television service to launch in South Africa, offering a mix of TV Channels, latest movies and an all you can binge buffet of series, documentaries, music, cooking shows, kids programs, sport news and so much more!
At DEOD, they believe everyone should have access to great entertainment at affordable prices and on flexible package terms. Their view is that you shouldn’t have to pay for content categories you don’t watch, or be dictated to regarding the times when you watch.
The biggest difference between DEOD and other online entertainment services is the ability to pick and choose what content category you wish to watch or subscribe to, with no obligation to take everything on offer. This means you only pay for what you want to watch – and you choose how to package and pay for it from a selection of options. With DEOD you really can have your choice of entertainment on the go.
This competition closes on 31 October 2017.
Terms and conditions apply
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Each Voucher number can only be used once per account.
- Voucher is not re-usable.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be redeemed in South Africa on deod.tv/za.
- Voucher does not include data charges. Data charges will apply to stream content.
- The voucher is of monetary value, therefore the money allocated into your DEOD wallet must be used in the given timeframe of 12 months.
- All amounts not used at the end of the voucher expiration date will be forfeited and will not be carried over.
- Due to limitations imposed by DEOD content suppliers, the content made available to you on DEOD is subject to restrictions on viewing (For example, through streaming or download) and on the length of time these are made them available to the receiver of the voucher.
- The specific restrictions applicable to each type of content depends on whether you rent the content or access the content on a subscription basis (For example DEOD Premium) through a paid subscription or promotional trial.