Van Loveren Family Vineyards offers you an array of elegant red wines perfect for wintertime. Their red range includes the smooth, lightly oaked African Java Pinotage; a beautifully aromatic Cabernet Sauvignon; and a Merlot with a rich fruity palate and balanced tannins. Enjoy these in front of a warm fire or pair it with flavourful cheese and red meat dishes at your next dinner party.
Van Loveren African Java Pinotage:
- Vibrant plum and ripe berry fruit on the palate.
- An intense aroma of roasted coffee beans followed by a smoky mocha-java aftertaste.
- Ideal with hearty red meat dishes such as osso bucco, lamb, barbecues, spare ribs and stews.
- Awarded the 2017 Best Coffee Pinotage Trophy at the Michelangelo Spirits & Wine Competition.
Van Loveren Cabernet Sauvignon:
- Soft plum and ripe summer berry flavours followed by a round finish.
- An oak-matured, fruit-driven red wine.
- Enjoy with braised beef, roast chicken, beef Carpaccio, or blue cheese.
- Obtained silver at the 2018 International Wine & Spirit Competition.
Van Loveren Merlot:
- Lightly oaked wine with soft strawberry and vanilla notes on the nose.
- A medium-bodied, fruity wine.
- 2018 Gold Wine awards winner.
- Great with stews, chargrilled chicken, venison, lamb, red meat dishes, smoked meats and flavourful cheeses.
Van Loveren puts families at the forefront, offering a variety of delights for the entire family such as creative wine pairings (including a kiddies’ pairing), cellar tours, lunch at Christina’s bistro, garden tours, birding, hiking, MTB and so much more.
Please note: Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
This competition closes on 31 July 2019.
Terms and conditions apply.