Engaged and ready to set a date? While it’s exciting to plan a wedding, it can come with stress – and a big cost – too. That’s why we’re giving away a dream wedding, worth over R74 000, so you and your partner don’t have to worry about a thing and can enjoy your special day.
Start off the celebrations with a henparty to remember, by enjoying a R1 000 drinks and food voucher from Beefcakes in either Joburg, Pretoria or Cape Town.
On the big day itself, invite 48 friends and family to an intimate daytime ceremony and reception at Suikerbossie, a stunning venue that overlooks Hout Bay. Your choice of a three-course plated meal or buffet is included in the prize, which is worth over R34 000.
You’ll be looking beautiful thanks to Robyn Roberts Bridal Wear, based in Mowbray, which will hire out a dress to you worth R16 000 (and includes any alterations). The groom will be fitted with a suit from Mr Suite Hire, worth R2 000, with a 20% discount on any other suit hire required by the winner. Plus, readers who bring this page to any Mr Suit Hire branch will get 10% off their next suit hire.
Xpose Photobooth will freeze the fun for you and your guests on the day by providing an hour’s service and a guest book, worth R3 500.
Graham Beck will supply 18 bottles of its Pinot Noir Rosé Vintage MCC, worth R5 000, to toast to your future happiness.
And making sure your special day goes to plan is Trunk Events, which will provide a wedding co-ordination service worth R6 500.
After the celebrations, head off on a relaxing three-night honeymoon, worth R6 225, at Teniqua Treetops in Knysna, where you’ll stay in a self-catering honeymoon treehouse and be treated to sparkling wine and chocolates on your arrival.
Please note: Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
This competition closes on 31 January 2019.
Terms and conditions apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Transfers and/or transport for the winners and their guests to all venues and services that are part of the prize are not included
- All drinks (excluding the Graham Beck wine that is part of the prize) at Suikerbossie will be for the winner’s own account
- Any people over the 50-number limit will be charged for (70 maximum can be catered for, and an evening reception is not possible).
- Decor and flowers are not included in the prize.
- Mr Suit Hire reader offer valid to one rental per customer, and cannot be used with any other offer or discount; Mr Suit Hire has branches throughout the Western Cape.
- Teniqua Treetops has eco-friendly accommodation in a natural environment, which includes dry-compost toilets and the use of grey water; accommodation is self-catering. For convenience, the winner should ideally reside in the Western Cape.
- Prizes must be redeemed within 12 months of issue.
- Prizes are subject to availability, are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Actual prizes may differ from images used as promotional material.