Dynamo has walked on water (across the River Thames), levitated in front of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro and walked down the outside of the L.A times building. He predicted a World Cup outcome and has taken a trip hanging on the side of a bus, but now Dynamo takes to the stage with his first ever live tour.
The SA leg of his Seeing is Believing tour will be in Pretoria on 11, 12 and 13 May at the Sun Arena, Time Square and then moves to the Grand Arena, GrandWest in Cape Town on 18 & 19 May 2018. He filmed an episode of his television show (Magician Impossible) here but never performed live in South Africa.
Here’s a sneak peek into what Dynamo is all about and what you can expect from the Seeing is Believing tour:
We have two sets of double tickets on offer per show in Pretoria and Cape Town. Each set is valued at R858!
Prize dates and times:
Pretoria – Friday, 11 May – Sun Arena, Time Square, Pretoria at 8pm
Cape Town – Friday, 18 May – Grand Arena, GrandWest, Cape Town at 8pm
This competition closes on 8 May 2018.
Terms and conditions apply
Additional Terms and conditions:
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- The prize comprises of two show tickets only.
- Pretoria tickets will be available for collection from Sun Tickets located on the upper level of the casino from 7pm, on the date of the performance.
- Cape Town tickets will be available for collection from the box office/Computicket at the venue (located near door 5) from one hour prior to performance time, on the date of the performance.
- No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.