One of the biggest action-packed live events on four wheels is coming to SA for the first time! Get ready for Monster Jam, featuring four-metre tall, five-ton custom-made monster trucks racing and ripping up a track full of obstacles. This family-friendly event appeals to the young and young at heart, as well as lovers of motorsports.
The combination of high-octane racing, jaw-dropping displays of showmanship and spontaneous entertainment will leave families on the edge of their seats. Monster Jam is a huge day out for all the family, kicking off with the world-famous Pit Party.
Before the show, fans have the opportunity to meet the Monster Jam superstars, get their autographs and take pictures with the trucks. Get your tickets now at Computicket. #MonsterJamSA
Win a set of four family tickets for the Pit Party and to attend Monster Jam in Durban, Cape Town or Joburg. The Pit Party is from 1pm to 3:30pm with final entry at 3pm. Each ticket prize is valued at R1 840.
Durban show details:
Date: Saturday 20 April 2019
Venue: Moses Mabhida Stadium
Cape Town show details:
Date: Saturday 27 April 2019
Venue: Cape Town Stadium
Joburg show details:
Date: Saturday 4 May 2019
Venue: FNB Stadium
Please note: Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
This competition closes on 31 March 2019.
Terms and conditions apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
* Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
* The prize comprises four combined entry tickets plus four Pit Party tickets only. * Prize winners are responsible for their own transport arrangements.
* Any additional tickets may be purchased directly from Computicket. * We are unable to assist with bookings for additional tickets.
* A Computicket booking notice will be sent by email for show and Pit Party tickets.
* Prize winners must please print and present at a Computicket outlet prior to the show date so that tickets may be processed.
* Lost tickets/vouchers will not be replaced.
* The decision of the editor is final.