From London and Paris to Las Vegas and New York, STOMP makes music with brooms, matchboxes, hands and feet, poles, chairs, sinks, basketballs, newspapers and more, climaxing with the exhilarating trademark bins routine, where metal trashcans become drums and dustbin lids become combat shields.
The encore engages the audience in a call and response that proves rhythm is a universal language. This wildly entertaining international show heads to South Africa next month, opening at Montecasino’s Teatro on Tuesday, 20 August and running until Sunday, 8 September 2019. STOMP then moves to Cape Town’s Artscape Theatre from 10 to 15 September. The show toured South Africa in 2010 to critical acclaim and sold-out performances. Book now only at Computicket.
Win a set of double tickets to STOMP in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Each prize comprises of two tickets to see STOMP in action at Montecasino’s Teatro on Tuesday, 20 August at 8pm and a set of double tickets for STOMP at Artscape on Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 8pm. Each prize is valued at R400.
Please note: Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
This competition closes on 12 August 2019.
Terms and conditions apply.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- The prize comprises of four show tickets only.
- We are unable to assist with bookings for additional tickets which may be purchased direct from Computicket. Tickets alongside prize winners tickets are not available as prize tickets are part of a block booking.
- Tickets are available for collection from the box office from 7 pm on the date of the performance.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.