Thai-style stir-fried mince & noodles
- 200g rice noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 200g lean minced beef
- 100g Tenderstem broccoli, halved lengthways
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Small handful of coriander leaves
- Small handful roasted peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Put the noodles in a bowl, pour over boiling water, cover and leave for 8 min, until softened. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion, garlic and chilli for 2 min.
- Add the mince, breaking up the clumps, and stir-fry over a high heat for 8 min. Stir in the broccoli, fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar and cook for 4 min.
- Drain the noodles, then toss them together with the sesame oil. Combine the rice noodles and mince, serve in bowls topped with coriander leaves, peanuts and a lime wedge.