- 750g baby potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 salmon fillets
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mayonnaise, to serve
- Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water. Cook for 5 min to soften. Drain the potatoes and tip into the base of an ovenproof dish. Scatter over the red onion. Sprinkle with salt.
- Top with the salmon fillets and season with black pepper. Slice 1 lemon, and arrange the slices on top of the salmon. Scatter with the dill, then squeeze the juice of the remaining lemon over the fish. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Heat the oven to 180°C and bake the fish and potatoes for 20 min or until tender. Serve with a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Mix together 125g low-fat cream cheese, 3 tbsp reduced-fat salad dressing and 2 of the salmon fillets, flaked.
- Use to fill two rolls with watercress.