- 1 bottle of Balance Winemaker’s Selection Pinot Grigio
- ½ cup white grape juice
- 1 can of soda water
- 1 green apple, cut into thin slices
- 1 red apple, cut into thin slices
- 1 heaping cup of cherries, stems removed
- ¼ cup sugar, plus extra ½ cup for garnish
- 1 large sprig of rosemary, plus few extra for garnish
- In a pitcher, mix all the ingredients together (keeping those for the garnish aside), then pop it in the fridge to chill for about an hour. During this time, the sugar will fully dissolve and the rosemary flavour will be infused into the sangria.
- Just before you’re ready to serve, prepare the garnish: place about ½ cup of granulated sugar in a shallow bowl, lightly wet a few rosemary sprigs. Remove any excess water and then roll the sprigs in the sugar until they are coated as you please.
Recipe courtesy of Balance Wines.