Add some crispy fried bacon pieces to the potatoes for a tasty twist.
Cooking time: Ready in 45 minutes
- 1kg PnP Baby Potatoes, washed
- 250g pickling onions, peeled
- 2 tbsp PnP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp PnP Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 sprigs PnP Rosemary
- Heat the oven to 200°C and place the baby potatoes and onions in a roasting pan. Toss with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper, then garnish by placing the rosemary on top.
- Roast in the oven for 45 min, stirring occasionally, or until the spuds are golden brown and crispy.