- 80g (1/2 cup) self-raising flour
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) xylitol
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) baking powder
- 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 125ml (1/2 cup) buttermilk
- 70g (½ cup) Jungle Muesli Mixed Berries
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Greek yoghurt, to serve
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh blueberries and sliced strawberries, to serve
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Honey to drizzle
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the waffle ingredients. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of batter into a preheated waffle maker. Cook until golden. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Dust lightly with powdered sugar. Serve the waffles warm with Greek yoghurt and mixed berries. Drizzle with extra honey if you like.