- 1 bottle of Grenache Noir, chilled
- ½ cup Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- 1 small lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 large orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup thinly sliced seasonal fruit, sliced into thin rounds (try Granny Smith apples, pear, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, pineapple or a combination)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
- Mix the Grenache Noir and bourbon together in a pitcher, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve in tumblers with ice, garnished with apple or pear slices.
Recipe courtesy of Truman & Orange.