Chicken satay salad
- 80g wholewheat noodles
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 100ml chicken stock
- Juice 1 lime, plus wedges, to serve
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 5cm-piece cucumber, deseeded and julienned
- ½ tbsp toasted peanuts, crushed
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and run under cold water. Toss in 1 tsp sunflower oil to stop them from sticking together, and set aside.
- Rub the chicken with 1 tbsp curry powder, the garam masala and remaining sunflower oil. Grill for 5 min each side, until cooked through.
- Dry-fry the rest of the curry powder in a small pan. Add the peanut butter, stock and lime juice, and stir.
- To serve, divide the noodles between two bowls and top with the sliced chicken, spring onion, cucumber and a drizzle of peanut sauce. Top with toasted peanuts and serve with lime wedges.