Fennel, mint & liquorice lollies
- 2 bags Twinings Fennel, Mint & Liquorice
- 125ml boiling water
- 20 – 30ml honey, to sweeten to taste
- 250ml clear green apple juice
- 15ml fresh mint, chopped
- 15ml fresh fennel fronds, torn
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the honey. Stir in the apple juice and allow to cool.
- Add the herbs and cucumber and transfer the mixture into lolly moulds and freeze for at least 4-5 hours. Unmould before serving.
Recipe by Twinings