Ingredients:For the cheesecake
- 200g shortbread, crushed
- 60g butter, melted
- 4 gelatine leaves
- Grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 850g low-fat cream cheese
- 100g golden castor sugar
- 2 tbsp gin
- 150ml lemon-flavoured yoghurt (Try Woolworths Double Cream Ayrshire Lemon Curd Yoghurt)
- 6 tbsp lemon curd
- 1 tbsp gin
- 12 mini-meringues
- Lemon zest
- Lemon slices on cocktail sticks
- Grease and line an 18cm spring-form cake tin. Mix together the crushed shortbread and melted butter; press into the base of the tin. Chill while you make the filling.
- Place the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water to soften. Heat the lemon juice in a small pan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, squeeze the gelatine leaves in your hand to remove excess water, then add the gelatine to the pan and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- Whisk together the cheese, lemon zest, sugar, gin, and yoghurt until soft and smooth. Whisk in the lemon juice and gelatine until evenly mixed. Pour into the cake tin, smooth the top and chill for 6 hr or ideally overnight.
- To serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin. Mix the lemon curd and gin together and swirl over the top with a spoon. Decorate with mini-meringues, lemon zest and lemon slices on cocktail sticks.