For the base
225g grated mozzarella
112g grated cheddar
Ground salt crystals or flaked salt and ground black pepper
1 crushed garlic clove
1 tsp mixed herbs
For the toppings
Tomato paste or purée, or homemade tomato sauce
A selection of your favourite toppings
- Heat the oven to 180°C and grease a medium-sized baking tray with butter.
- Make the base by beating the eggs together and stirring in the cheese, seasoning, garlic and herbs.
- Evenly spread the egg and cheese mixture on the baking tray, almost to the edges, making it as thin as possible. Bake for 15 to 25 min, or until golden brown.
- Remove the base from the oven and while warm, spread with a thin layer of tomato paste or purée.
- Add the toppings and put the ‘pizza’ under the oven grill for about 4 to 5 min, or until the toppings are cooked.