Dessert couldn’t get easier than this. All you need are three ingredients to whip up six possets, plus another two to plate them up beautifully.
- 425ml crème fraiche
- 100g castor sugar
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- Blueberries and lemon zest, to serve
- Place the crème fraiche and sugar into a large saucepan. Add the zest of both lemons to give a more intense citrus flavour. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and allow to bubble robustly for around 5 min. Ensure you stir continuously to avoid the mixture bottom from burning. Pour the juice of the lemons into the mixture. Remove from the heat and strain.
- Pour into six ramekins. Chill for at least 4 hr.
- Serve with a handful of blueberries and a small sprinkling of lemon zest.
Recipe and food styling by Rosie Conroy and Cissy Difford Photograph by Sean Calitz Prop styling by Sue Rowlands