Chocolate mousse that can be enjoyed guilt-free? Yes, please!
- 100g dark chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 4 egg whites
- Cocoa powder and extra chocolate, for decorating
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate. Allow to cool.
- Whisk the egg whites using an electric mixer, until stiffly peaking.
- Take one-third of the egg white and mix thoroughly into the melted chocolate, to lighten it. Add the remaining egg whites and carefully fold in. Pour into individual pots and chill for at least an hour, or overnight in the fridge.
- Dust with sieved cocoa powder and top with grated chocolate, if liked.
Recipe and food styling by Rosie Conroy and Cissy Difford Photograph by Sean Calitz Prop styling by Sue Rowlands