This vegetarian meal is a delicious winter warmer. Go on, take 10 minutes to whip up this bowl of goodness!
- 1ℓ vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 200g mini Portobello or button mushrooms, sliced
- 100g salad onions, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 275g cooked noodles
- 150g tofu, sliced
- Pour the vegetable stock into a pan and whisk in the miso paste. Add the garlic, sliced mushrooms, chopped onions and soy sauce and simmer for 5 min.
- Tip in the noodles and tofu, warm through for 5 min and serve.
Recipes and food styling by Felicity Barnum-Bobb and Katy McClelland Photographs by Clive Streeter Props styling by Sue Radcliffe