A vegetarian tomato pasta perfect for summer
Serves: Serves 4
Cooking time: Ready in 20 min
Saturated Fat: 1g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g jar tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 350g penne
- 150g green beans, halved
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Large handful black olives, pitted
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion until soft, add the garlic and cook for 2 min. Stir in the pasta sauce and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta to pack instructions, adding the green beans for the final 2 min
- Drain the pasta and beans, stir through the hot sauce. Add the tomatoes and olives, mix until well combined and serve.