- 4x175g steaks
- Juice 2 oranges
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- ½tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp sherry
- 4 pak choi, halved
- 2x250g packs Ready to Eat Tastic Rice (add some chopped chilli and lemongrass if you’d like)
- Put the steaks, orange juice, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and sherry into a freezer bag and leave the steaks to marinate for at least 20 min.
- Heat a pan to hot, then remove the steaks from the marinade and cook for 3 min on each side. Transfer to a plate to rest and keep warm.
- Add the pak choi to the pan, cut side down and cook for 2 min, then turn and pour over the remaining marinade. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 min.
- Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to the pack instructions and divide between four plates. Add the pak choi, steaks and drizzle over the hot sauce.