- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 bottle Balance Winemaker’s Selection Chardonnay
- 1 cup brandy-based orange-flavoured liqueur
- 2 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 1 mango, sliced into small pieces
- ¼ cup mint
- In a saucepan, heat the sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved, then transfer this mix to a pitcher and refrigerate until cold.
- Once cold, stir in the wine and liqueur and add the peaches, mango and mint.
- Pour the sangria over a glass of ice to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Balance Wines.