2 cups gluten-free oats
⅓ cup honey
⅓ cup pitted dates, chopped
5tbsp peanut butter (if you want these to be refined sugar free, you'll need to use sugar-free peanut butter)
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup sunflower oil
1tsp ground cinnamon or mixed spice
1tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and lightly grease an 18 x 30 cm baking tin.
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into the baking tin in an even layer and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Cut into 20 slices while they are still slightly warm. Allow to cool on a cooling rack and remove from the tin. Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- Serve 2 slices per person as a snack.