We love this twist on the classic roast potato.
Energy: 1 743 kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 1g sat fat
- 2kg floury potatoes
- salted water
- 100ml canola oil
- 6tbsp polenta
- Heat your oven to 200°C. Peel and quarter 2kg floury potatoes and place them in a pan of cold salted water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5–10 min. Drain and give them a vigorous shake in the pan to rough them up.
- Heat 100ml canola oil until very hot, add the potatoes and toss to coat completely. Scatter over 6 tbsp polenta and mix really well.
- Roast for 50 min, turning every now and again, until crispy.
- Sprinkle over a generous pinch of sea salt and enjoy!