- 2 tsp vegetable or avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm-piece root ginger, finely grated
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 375g pack stir-fry vegetables
- 200g large cooked, peeled prawns
- 400g ready-to-stir-fry udon noodles (available from Woolworths)
- Soy sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a wok or large shallow pan. Add the oil, garlic, ginger and chilli and fry. Add the vegetables and cook for around 2 min.
- Add the pre-cooked prawns, noodles and a dash of soy sauce and heat through for 2 min. Serve with the lime wedges.
Essentials magazine is a practicals glossy designed for savvy working moms. From the website, expect loads of tips and advice on fashion, beauty, health, food and decor as well as fab treats (read: giveaways) for you.
For more updates from Essentials magazine, follow our Twitter page.