4 red peppers
4 pizza bases
5 balls Galbani Mozzarella
200g Italian salami or coppa
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh oregano or basil
- Place the peppers under a hot grill, turning occasionally until blackened all over. Place the cooked peppers in a plastic bag or lidded container, seal and leave until cool enough to handle. Peel the blackened skin from the peppers, remove seeds and tear into strips.
- Heat the oven to 200C. Top the pizza bases with the roasted peppers and salami. Tear or slice 3 balls of decadent Galbani Mozzarella into pieces and place on the pizzas.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling hot and melted.
- Tear or slice the remaining Galbani Mozzarella and place on the pizzas with the fresh oregano or basil.
- Season well and serve immediately. Best shared among family and friends.