Serve this radish tzatziki alongside a selection of seasonal raw vegetables, or with fish and chips as a low-cal (delicious) alternative to tartar sauce.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium-sized bunch of radishes
- 1 cloves of garlic
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt (full or low fat)
- A splash of cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- Top, tail and grate the radishes. Rinse the grated radish in cold water and squeeze to remove any excess starch and liquid.
- Dry on some kitchen paper, place in a bowl and stir in the garlic, a little lemon juice, the Greek yogurt and the splash of cream, then mix in the fresh mint and taste.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and serve.
Notes: Thanks to Life is a Garden for this recipe.