Leaving the skins on your potatoes is not only easier than peeling, it also makes these roast potatoes super crispy - win-win!
Cooking time: 1 hr 15 min
Energy: 1316kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 6g
- 1,5kg new potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthways
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 2 bulbs of garlic, cloves separated and skin left on
- 200g feta, crumbled
- small bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 220°C. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 10 min. Drain and allow to steam dry briefly, then, with the lid on, give the pan a shake.
- Tip into a roasting tin, drizzle with oil and toss to coat, then season with salt. Roast for 50 min, adding the garlic and stirring halfway through.
- Crumble over most of the feta, return to the oven for 5 to 10 min, then scatter with the chives and remaining feta.