- 1 small butternut, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 100g green beans
- 400g korma cook-in sauce (try Woolworths)
- Pinch of crushed dried chillies
- 1 tsp ginger, crushed
- 50g flaked almonds
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Cook the butternut in a pan of boiling water for 10 min, before adding the cauliflower and green beans for the final 5 min or until all the vegetables are just tender. Drain the vegetables and tip into an ovenproof dish.
- Heat the korma sauce in a pan with the chilli flakes and crushed ginger. When the sauce is hot, pour over the vegetables and bake in the oven for about 20 min, scattering the flaked almonds over the top for the final few minutes, until bubbling and golden.