Great for a guaranteed flavour explosion!
Energy: 848 kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 4.5g sat fat
- 25g butter
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp thyme
- 3tbsp parsley
- 1tbsp rosemary
- 2tsp mild curry powder
- ½tsp ground cumin
- 300g sausage meat
- 50g diced dried apricots
- Cut the tops and bottoms off 16 small red onions.
- Scoop out the middles and dice.
- Fry the diced onion in 25g butter with 1tbsp olive oil until soft.
- Mix in 1tbsp thyme, 3tbsp parsley and 1tbsp rosemary, all finely chopped, 2tsp mild curry powder and ½tsp ground cumin.
- Add 300g sausage meat and 50g diced dried apricots.
- Put the onions in a roasting tin, brush with oil and stuff with the sausage mix.
- Cover with foil and bake at 180°C for 20 min, removing the foil for the last 5 min.