Ready for a unique flavour combination to take soup from nice to wow? This is the recipe you need!
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- Pour the coconut milk into a pan and add the curry paste. Whisk in 300ml boiling water and the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot.
- Add the chilli and baby spinach leaves. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 min and serve.
Recipes and food styling by Felicity Barnum-Bobb and Katy McClelland Photographs by Clive Streeter Props styling by Sue Radcliffe