Who says lasagne has to take forever? This tasty open lasagne is ready in 10 minutes. Serve it with a salad for dinner, or as an impressive dinner-party starter.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Energy: 1715kJ per serving
Saturated Fat: 6g
- 6 lasagne sheets
- 190g red pepper pesto
- Large handful pitted black olives, halved
- 280g jar grilled artichokes, drained and halved
- 175g vine tomatoes, sliced
- 75g light mature cheese, grated
- Large handful fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Cook the lasagne sheets in a large pan of boiling water until just tender. Drain and cut each sheet in half.
- On a lined baking tray, layer 3 pieces of pasta per person, topping each piece evenly with the pesto, olives and artichokes. Finish each portion with sliced tomatoes and sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Cook under a preheated grill for 4-5 minutes until golden. Scatter over the basil to serve.
Notes: Feel free to swap up red pepper pesto for regular pesto if you prefer it.