These hopelessly romantic movies are guaranteed to leave you googly-eyed and wobbly-kneed. With just a week to go until Valentine’s Day, you’re probably wondering how to spend the special day with your significant other…
The options are endless; you could go to a fancy-schmancy restaurant, opt for an adventure-filled day-date or treat yourselves to a relaxing day at the spa!
Read more: 10 of the best spas in Johannesburg
Or, if you’re anything like me, and a tad on the ‘broke-as-a-joke’ side, you can just snuggle up on the couch with popcorn and watch (or in some cases, re-watch) these hopelessly romantic movies – guaranteed to give you butterflies.
After all, Valentine’s Day is not so much about what you do, but about who you choose to do it with!
10 Romantic movies to watch for Valentine’s Day
1. The Notebook, 2004 (Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams)
2. The Fault in our Stars, 2014 (Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort)
3. Love & Other Drugs, 2010 (Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal)
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 2003 (Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey)
5. Definitely, Maybe, 2008 (Ryan Reynolds, Isla Fisher, Rachel Weisz, Elizabeth Banks, Abigail Breslin, and Kevin Kline)
6. Before Sunrise, 1995 (Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy, Andrea Eckert)
7. My Best Friend’s Wedding, 1997 (Julia Roberts, Dermot Mulroney, Cameron Diaz and Rupert Everett)
8. 50 First Dates, 2004 (Drew Barrymore, Adam Sandler)
9. Friends with Benefits, 2014 (Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis)
10. Pretty Woman, 1990 ( Richard Gere, Julia Roberts)
Lara Bestbier – All4Women
The post 10 Hopelessly romantic movies to watch (or re-watch) for Valentine’s Day appeared first on All4Women.