So, you’re keen to try out Essentials in digital format, but don’t know where to start? Here’s our helpful how-to guide on subscribing to our digital mag available through Zinio and Magzter. Read about the differences between the two, to help you decide which one is best for you.
1. Platforms and app stores
- What are Zinio and Magzter? They’re the free apps you can use to buy digital mags, including ours and other Caxton titles. You can download these handy tools from your preferred online store, such as iTunes or Google Play. Just visit one of these app stores, search for Zinio or Magzter, hit ‘download’ and then open the app. You’ll need to register the first time you open it.
- What if you only use a laptop or desktop? No problem. Just download the desktop reader and you’ll be set to download and read Essentials on your PC or Mac.
If you use a tablet or phone, how do you go about getting Essentials downloaded to the app? It’s simpler than you think!
- Open the app and find the ‘search’ box;
- Type in ‘Essentials’;
- When you see our latest cover, click to select it;
- Now you need to decide whether you want a subscription (and if so, for how long) or a single edition (you can even read a back issue!);
- Make your selection, and then it’s time to pay.
- So, how do you pay for magazines online? We’ve made it super easy. Both platforms use a highly secure credit card payment system and the globally respected PayPal (or pay with your iTunes account if you’re using the iPad app).
All that remains is to download Essentials and enjoy!
2. Subscribe to our digital mag and you’ll get
- Anytime, anywhere access on your tablet, PC or smartphone
- The latest issue before it hits the newsstands
- Major savings on the print price
- Access to back issues