The first Sheet Street store was opened almost 30 years ago in Cape Town, with a vision of offering its customers quality linen products at affordable prices. While that vision remains the same, the hugely popular store, with branches all over SA, has since spread out from only linen to a large range of beautiful homeware items.
Now, you can buy anything from scatter cushions to art prints, display vases, photo frames, dinnerware and much, much more… without breaking the bank! Go on, treat your home to a gorgeous makeover in the season’s most sought-after prints and colours, by shopping at your nearest Sheet Street – click here to find your local branch.
One lucky reader will win a R3 000 voucher to use at any Sheet Street store nationwide.
Please note: Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
This competition closes on 31 January 2020.
Terms and conditions apply.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Voucher is non-transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash or sold.
- Voucher can only be used at Sheet Street’s physical branches; not at their online store.
- Voucher will go to the first correctly completed online entry form, drawn randomly after the closing date.
- Each reader can only enter this competition once.
- The judges’ decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.