Did you know that World Baking Day falls on 17 May? How will we be celebrating? With a lovely giveaway, of course!
6 readers will each win a R250 baker’s helper hamper filled with GLAD products,
such as the versatile GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper.
Baking a cheesecake, whipping up a batch of choc-chip biscuits or creating some delectable gingerbread cookies? Whatever your project, GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper is an awesome kitchen companion that’s brilliant for baking.
5 handy tips when using GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper this World Baking Day…
- Line dessert moulds with GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to prevent your bake from sticking; it’s also a great way to create an interesting patterned effect.
- Crush biscuits for cake bases between two sheets of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to make cleaning up easier.
- When you need lemon or orange rind, apply a sheet of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to the outside of your grater – it will collect the rind and your grater will be easy to clean.
- Lay down GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper to work on. An especially super way to avoid mess if you’re putting icing on cookies or cakes.
- An easy way to soften cream cheese for a cheesecake? Remove the cream cheese from its foil wrapping and cut into even-sized pieces. Place these onto a sheet of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper and pop it in the microwave. Warm in one-minute bursts on Defrost-Medium-Low until the cream cheese is slightly soft.
4 more reasons to love GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper…
- It boasts 20% better non-stick performance.
- It can withstand temps of up to 230°C; ideal for microwave and convection-oven use.
- It’s fuss-free and mess-free! Greasing a pan or tray? Ditch the oil and use this paper instead.
- It helps you cook healthier meals. You can fry on GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper, so you don’t need to cook with oil or fat!
The GLAD range of kitchen products, available at leading supermarkets, are made for your convenience. Follow GLAD on Facebook, or visit the brand’s website to read more.
- Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
- Each person can only enter each competition once.
- This competition closes on 31 May 2020.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Terms and conditions apply
Additional terms and conditions
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize value correct at time of publishing.
- Prize will go to the first six correctly completed online entry forms, drawn randomly after the closing date. The decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you give Caxton the right to market other Caxton magazine offers to you.