When shopping for your child’s toiletries, a vegan-friendly brand that uses kind, naturally derived ingredients and mild essential oils that smell delicious sounds ideal, right? That’s exactly what baby and child toiletries brand Childs Farm is all about. Great news is, we have four kids’ hampers from Childs Farm to give away!
What does Childs Farm offer?
You’ll delight in a large range of haircare and skincare products, designed especially for your little one. Childs Farm products are cruelty-free – never tested on animals! Instead, the brand’s offerings are put through extensive clinical tests and user trials to make sure that everyone can use them. This includes newborns, kids with sensitive skin and those who may be prone to eczema.
Childs Farm products at a glance
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Paediatrician approved
- Made with organic essential oils and 98% natural ingredients
- Free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils and artificial colours
- Safe for newborns and kids who are eczema-prone
- Vegan & animal-cruelty-free
Where to buy Childs Farm products
Childs Farm products are available at Baby City stores nationwide, on Takealot.com and Babiesafrica.com, as well as at selected Clicks, Pick ‘n Pay, Dis-Chem and Babies R Us stores, Medicare pharmacies and selected Checkers stores in Gauteng.
What’s in the giveaway hamper?
Four lucky readers will each win a Childs Farm kids’ hamper, worth over R760, containing these seven fantastic products…
- 1 x 250ml Strawberry & Organic Mint Shampoo
- 1 x 250ml Strawberry & Organic Mint Conditioner
- 1 x 250ml Sweet Orange Hair & Body Wash
- 1 x 250ml Strawberry & Organic Mint 3 in 1 Swim
- 1 x 150ml Grapefruit & Tea Tree Hair Detangler
- 1 x 125ml Unfragranced 50+ SPF Sun Cream
- 1 x 100ml Organic Coconut & Aloe Vera After Sun Lotion
- Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
- Each person can only enter each competition once.
- This competition closes on 31 March 2020.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Terms and conditions apply
Additional terms and conditions
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize value correct at time of publishing.
- Prize will go to the first four correctly completed online entry forms, drawn randomly after the closing date. The decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you give Caxton the right to market other Caxton magazine offers to you.