From the Barkery (FTB) is a luxury pet brand set up by two chefs who gave up their thriving restaurant biz so they could bring the pet-treat recipes they’d mastered for their own black Labs – Bentley and Barkley – to the rest of South Africa’s pet parents.
FTB offers an exciting pedigree twist on human treats that dogs and cats adore. Only the finest natural ingredients are used, and the products are free from unnecessary artificial sweeteners and preservatives. They sell ‘Pup Cakes’ and ‘Pup Pops’ for special occasions – with peanut butter as the hero ingredient! – and have recently launched a CBD Hemp range that’s THC-free to help ease pets’ anxiety, travel sickness and more. Of course, FTB also stocks everyday treats – from Cat Mint nibbles to doggie Chamomile & Honey Bedtime biscuits – which you can browse on their site, by clicking here.
Two readers will each win a R700 From the Barkery hamper, made up of various products across the brand’s ranges for both dogs and cats.
Please note: Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
This competition closes on 31 January 2020.
Terms and conditions apply.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- The image doesn’t necessarily reflect all products in the hamper, which is subject to product availability.
- Prize value was correct at time of going to print.
- Prize is non-transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Each reader can only enter this competition once.
- Prize will go to the first two correctly completed online entry forms, drawn randomly after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.