Head to the trendy suburb of Tamboerskloof. Here, nestling under the majestic Table Mountain, you’ll find one of the Mother City’s most sleek and chic boutique hotels. It’s the spot to stay at!
The Cape Milner is set near popular Kloof Street, the V&A Waterfront, and the pristine beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. But guests still get to relish seclusion within this hotel’s modern walls. You’ll be wining, dining and living up the romance on your couple’s getaway. Chill at the pool deck or enjoy one of the signature cocktails at the uber-cool Glass Lounge after savouring a top-notch dinner at 2 on Milner. All that’s left to do is flop into your luxurious and plush king-sized bed for the best sleep you’ve had in ages.
What’s the prize?
Two lucky couples will each win a swanky two-night stay, worth R14 912, at The Cape Milner in Cape Town. Each prize is for a couple sharing a Luxury Room for two nights, with breakfast daily.
…and there’s more!
Essentials readers travelling before 30 September 2020 will get 20% off their accommodation price if they use the promo code ‘ESSENTIALS20’ when booking!
- Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
- Each person can only enter each competition once.
- This competition closes on 30 June 2020.
Terms and conditions apply
Additional terms & conditions
- To win these prizes, you must be over 18 and must enter online via essentials.co.za before 30 June 2020.
- The prizes are valid for a year from the date the winners are notified; after a year, the prizes are forfeited.
- The accommodation is subject to availability and must be booked in advance.
- Transport to/from the hotel, as well as any extra services, activities, food or fees not listed as part of the prize are for the winners’ own account.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
The prizes will go to the first two correctly completed entries selected after the closing date.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize value was correct at time of publishing.
- By entering this competition, you give Caxton the right to market other Caxton magazine offers to you.