In the fight against ageing skin, we can all get behind a professional local beauty brand that offers a fuss-free, inexpensive skin care range brimming with natural but potent ingredients. We’re talking about Beaucience (pronounced: bo–ci–ons) and their fabulous Botanicals range that hasn’t been tested on animals, and is free from all the nasties like parabens, petrochemicals and artificial colourants. The star ingredient that makes this range such a success in minimising and delaying the signs of ageing on your skin? Proteasyl, a peptide active ingredient, inspired by the humble pea! Beaucience’s products are available at selected Wellness Warehouse stores, on takealot.com as well as from the brand’s own site – click here to shop their skincare ranges.
Win a Beaucience Botanicals skincare hamper, valued at R1 000. The hamper includes a 15ml Anti-Ageing Serum, 250ml Toning Lotion, 250ml Cleansing Gel, 75ml Masque, and 50ml Day & Night Moisture Cream for Normal/Combination Skin, all in a pretty toiletry bag.
Please note: Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
This competition closes on 31 December 2019.
Terms and conditions apply.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- The image doesn’t necessarily reflect all products in the hamper, which is subject to change.
- Prize value was correct at time of going to print.
- Prize is non-transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Each reader can only enter this competition once.
- Prize will go to the first correctly completed online entry form, drawn randomly after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.