Forward-thinking perfume specialists, Fragrance Boutique, offer savvy customers a range of fragrances inspired by international trends. As an alternative to pricey branded perfumes in lavish packaging, this company’s offering is about fuss-free, affordable scents that you’ll fall in love with. Fragrance Boutique imports reverse-engineered fragrances inspired by many of our favourite scents, directly from Grasse in France, ensuring you get only the highest quality product.
The brand’s motto is simple: The price brings you in
and the quality brings you back!
How to buy your Fragrance Boutique scent?
Follow these three easy steps…
1 Choose where to shop
2 Select your fragrance, filtering your search by one of four categories
- Number Each fragrance has a number; maybe you have a favourite number!
- Designer From Armani to Yves Saint Laurent and more, Fragrance Boutique draws inspiration from many top designers’ signature styles, to bring you similar styles.
- Fragrance From Modern Muse to Hugo Iced and more, Fragrance Boutique draws inspiration from many popular fragrances on the market, to bring you similar scents.
- Scent From floral fruity to oriental spicy and everything in between.
3 Choose the size you want
The bottles for every fragrance are standardised, with one for him and one for her, so you’re not paying for expensive packaging. Fragrances for her come in three sizes, and fragrances for him are available in two sizes – no matter the scent you choose, you pay the same price for each bottle size.
- For her: 30ml bottle at R199; 50ml bottle at R299; 100ml bottle at R399
- For him: 50ml bottle at R229; 100ml bottle at R299
The perfume prize that’s up for grabs
One lucky reader will win 12 x 50ml bottles of Parfum for her and 12 x 100ml bottles of Eau de Toilette for him, worth R7 176 in total. This means, you and your partner could each have a different perfume to wear for every month of the year. The choice of perfumes you win will be up to you!
- Our competition forms require you to be a newsletter subscriber for a successful entry.
- Each person can only enter each competition once.
- This competition closes on 31 May 2020.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Terms and conditions apply
Additional terms and conditions
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize value correct at time of publishing.
- Prize will go to the first correctly completed online entry form, drawn randomly after the closing date. The decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you give Caxton the right to market other Caxton magazine offers to you.
- For Fragrance Boutique’s standard terms and conditions, click here.